- Information regarding sales
- Import and export of firearms, weapons and devices
- Payment methods
- Privacy and Security statement
- Shipping information
- Import and export of firearms, weapons and devices.
- The impregnation and mutation
- La désinformation comme stratégie de combat
- Kintsukuroi: Japanese Wabi-Sabi art
- The tree that sing
- Stock information
- Information on blades
- Prices information
- Shinken ou katana?
- Powerfull Ngoc Dai Music
- Katana cuting target
- Wood used for bokken
- Première rencontre avec votre katana
- Miyamoto Musashi Legacy
- Relation Maître-Disciple selon Nichiken
Import and export of firearms, weapons and devices.
The document version changes annually, but the link is still valid. If problems occur, please, let us know.
See here all the law on knives,
read from Article 18. Weapons. prohibited weapons.
It's on page 12.
This is a PDF document that you can download.
Here is the link for the government.
Other questions concerning the legality of walking around with a knife on itself?
It depends on the regulations in force in the municipality where you are.
At the criminal level in Quebec, it is legal to walk * with a non-prohibited knives safely and dicrète.
* However, some places may have more stringent restrictions, eg courthouses, airports, schools, etc.
As of conduct, it is customary not to use his weapon in public, nor the exhibit.
Its use in case of defense or aggression is punishable by law.
Use the minimum force necessary to be in every occasion the line.
For more questions, police your regions will be happy to advise you specifically.