- Information regarding sales
- Import and export of firearms, weapons and devices
- Payment methods
- Privacy and Security statement
- Shipping information
- Import and export of firearms, weapons and devices.
- The impregnation and mutation
- La désinformation comme stratégie de combat
- Kintsukuroi: Japanese Wabi-Sabi art
- The tree that sing
- Stock information
- Information on blades
- Prices information
- Shinken ou katana?
- Powerfull Ngoc Dai Music
- Katana cuting target
- Wood used for bokken
- Première rencontre avec votre katana
- Miyamoto Musashi Legacy
- Relation Maître-Disciple selon Nichiken
Shinken literally means shin : new and ken sword
In general it means: recently forged and sharpened katana.
That have no connection with the fact that the blade is made in Japan or outside Japan.
But generally speaking , in the middle of martial arts,
we think Shinken made in Japan , but also a katana a single copy
and not multiple copies on the same model.
And yes in this case, a shinken base made in Japan
by a blacksmith without fame starts to $ 30,000
Besides this ,
a new blade (shinken ) may well have value
and even if the quality is not made in Japan
and just enjoyed the fact that instead of being single is yours ,
multiple copies are made on the same models.
This allows significant savings
which is reflected in the price of a shinken made outside Japan
multiple copies of the same model.